We work to deepen understanding of public health preparedness and recovery, community health assessment, accreditation, as well as public health policy and infrastructure. Our team possesses a range of skills and expertise in current research methods and approaches, including qualitative and quantitative data collection instrument design, implementation and analysis; public health systems and services research, geographic information systems (GIS), social network analysis (SNA) and others.
Recent projects have been funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the National Science Foundation, the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials, the Public Health Accreditation Board, and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- Driving the Future Public Health Workforce Assessment
- Pandemic Ethics Dashboard
- Past research project: NC Preparedness and Emergency Response Research Center
- North Carolina Local Health Department Accreditation Stakeholder Evaluation Report
- Research Brief: Quality Improvement Training and Culture in LHDs: What Have We Learned?
View an archived list of our past presentations and publications: