Partners for life
As a Gillings School graduate, you are part of a robust network of more than 19,000 alumni worldwide. Because our people are what make us the leading public school of public health, we believe in fostering a sense of community that extends long past graduation.
Congratulations to the newest graduates of the Gillings School of Global Public Health. You are now part of a growing network of alumni around the globe and automatically a member of our Alumni Association.Learn More
Health behavior alumni, who graduated between 1984 and 2014, get together for a group hike.Learn More
Students, alumni, faculty and staff celebrate at our annual World of Difference event.
Dr. Dennis Gillings celebrates commencement with public health graduates.
Alumni reunite at our American Public Health Association reception.Learn More
Our annual Foard Lecture takes place in the Joan Heckler Gillings Auditorium.
- Log in to search our online directory of Gillings School alumni and students.
- Attend an event to reconnect with the School and with alumni, students, faculty and friends.
- Check out your department’s alumni group.
- Learn more about the Gillings School Alumni Association — open to all UNC public health graduates.
- Learn about the benefits and services available to all alumni.
- Have news to share? Want to be more involved with the Gillings School? We want to hear from you! Submit your news and notes today.
- Keep current with alumni news and stories. Check out the Gillings School alumni and friends e-newsletter or read the latest issue of Carolina Public Health Magazine.
- Get to know your fellow graduates: Find out where alumni live in your area and read alumni profiles.
- Have you moved recently? Don’t miss out on event announcements and school news! Update your contact information.
We encourage you to explore the features available on this site. As you use these pages, please send us feedback to let us know how we may continue to best meet your needs. As always, we look forward to your continued support and engagement with the Gillings School.
Have news to share? Want to be more involved with the School? We want to hear from you!