Student and Alumni Blogs
This page serves as a portal to blogs posted by PHLP Students and Alumni.
Joanna Grudziak’s Malawi, Welcome to chronicling her time in Lilongwe, Malawi as a burn fellow at Kamuzu Central Hospital and mother of three.
Marie Lina Excellent’s report from the CDC’s Millenial Health Leaders Summit in Atlanta in March/April 2016.
Angela Thedinga’s postings from the World Health Assembly in Geneva, Switzerland in May, 2015.
- RT @valeriealewis: I'm thrilled to share that I'll be joining the stellar faculty at UNC Chapel Hill's Department of Health Policy and Mana… 09:54:58 AM May 18, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Insurance-based “lock-in” programs are a popular strategy to address #opioid misuse. A new study from #UNC… https://t.co/mrCn5kcbsh 04:22:36 PM May 17, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @valeriealewis @unchpm Just based on that T-shirt and that smile (!!!), we are delighted, too! Can't wait to meet you. 🐏 03:08:51 PM May 17, 2018 in reply to valeriealewis ReplyRetweetFavorite
- You thought Commencement was a big day for the Gillings School? Well! Today, Dr. Molly O’Keefe was there when the R… https://t.co/rkNbIx0sgz 03:07:27 PM May 17, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Five doctoral students from the #UNC #Gillings School have received recognition from the American Society for Nutri… https://t.co/Flcxkl35Qv 01:49:55 PM May 17, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @GillingsGlobal: While our current students are headed around the world for their practica, check out what several of our recent graduat… 01:06:09 PM May 17, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @BrianCCastrucci Yeah, we're not worried. 😉 08:49:43 AM May 17, 2018 in reply to BrianCCastrucci ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BaileyDeBarmore: Join me tomorrow at 11 AM EST as I live tweet from the @UNC_IPRC seminar on "Public Health Data Analytics: Driving Our… 08:48:58 AM May 17, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Congratulations to an outstanding student who makes #publichealth happen every day! https://t.co/XLagZSxKyT 02:35:32 PM May 16, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Women currently outnumber men in #NorthCarolina and that trend is expected to continue through at least 2020. Just… https://t.co/1OxSr8NNpj 02:31:42 PM May 16, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Great piece on NPR today on the importance of the postpartum period, featuring #UNC #Gillings Adjunct Prof. and Med School Prof. Sarah Verbiest: https://the1a.org/shows/2018-05-17/paying-attention-in-the-postpartum-periodView on Facebook
- In her latest blog post, Dean Rimer offers her thoughts on Commencement weekend here at #Gillings and #UNC: http://mondaymorning.web.unc.edu/a-steamy-enthusiasm-filled-78th-commencement-weekend/View on Facebook
- The Flickr album of #UNC #Gillings 2018 Commencement is live! See anyone you know? https://www.flickr.com/photos/uncsph/27242604747/in/album-72157693684108382/View on Facebook
- In the spotlight and behind the scenes, the 78th #UNC #Gillings School Commencement day was typified by smiles, hugs and a whole lot of Tar Heel joy!View on Facebook
- All the 2018 #UNC #Gillings Commencement facts you (and your family and friends) need to know- CLASS OF 2018 - WE SALUTE YOU! https://sph.unc.edu/students/commencement/View on Facebook