Discover the benefits and services you automatically receive as a graduate of the School.
Chartered in 1974, the Alumni Association of the Gillings School of Global Public Health is open to all alumni and does not charge dues. With more than 19,000 alumni who live and work in all 100 North Carolina counties, all 50 states and more than 100 countries, our school leadership, faculty, staff and students value the support and lifelong ties our alumni have with the Gillings School.
The mission of the Alumni Association is:
- To be an engaged partner of the leading public school of public health;
- To enhance the Gillings School and its communities through public health education, service, and research;
- To maximize connectivity among students, alumni, faculty, staff and friends of the Gillings School.
Learn more about the Gillings School Alumni Association by contacting:
- Deanna Wilkie, Director of Annual Giving and Alumni Affairs, at email@example.com or (919) 966-0198
- Jessa Nelson, Assistant Director of Alumni Giving and Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 966-3722
To access the Alumni Association logos, click here.
For a full list of benefits and services available to all alumni, click here.