North Carolina Institute for Public Health
The North Carolina Institute for Public Health puts public health in action. Our mission is to deliver training, conduct research and provide technical assistance to transform the practice of public health for all.
NCIPH works with our partners to:
- Conduct training and education for the public health workforce
- Collaborate on technical assistance, research and evaluation projects
- Translate research to practice
- Publish and present scholarly practice-based work
- Link students to research projects and practica
Explore our website or contact our team to learn more about our services and how we can work with you or your organization.