Building Capacity for Healthy Communities
Bridging knowledge and expertise at the Gillings School, our mission is to facilitate collaborative solutions to population health challenges in North Carolina and beyond.
Message from the Interim Director
"The Institute is the cornerstone of our School's outreach and service with a vision of transforming public health across North Carolina and beyond. We train the public health workforce and develop solutions for some of our most pressing public health concerns."Read more about Dr. Marshall.
NCIPH works with our partners to:
- Conduct training and education for the public health workforce
- Collaborate on technical assistance, research and evaluation projects
- Translate research to practice
- Publish and present scholarly practice-based work
- Link students to research projects and practica
Explore our website or contact our team to learn more about our services and how we can work with you or your organization.
Join the ConversationThere are many ways to keep in touch with the Institute! Join our mailing list and visit our Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter page to keep up to date.
Driving the Future: Assessment of the North Carolina Local Public Health WorkforceThis comprehensive survey report of the statewide public health workforce is now available for viewing.
Read Our Newsletter
2017-2018 Annual Report
North Carolina School Nurse Conference
- Welcome and Insurance 101 - International Student Welcome Week August 26 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
- 7th Annual Diversity THINKposium: Voice September 4 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- 25th National Health Equity Research Webcast: Structural Racism September 13 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm