Building Capacity for Healthy Communities
Bridging knowledge and expertise at the Gillings School, our mission is to facilitate collaborative solutions to population health challenges in North Carolina and beyond.
NCIPH works with our partners to:
- Conduct training and education for the public health workforce
- Collaborate on technical assistance, research and evaluation projects
- Translate research to practice
- Publish and present scholarly practice-based work
- Link students to research projects and practica
Explore our website or contact our team to learn more about our services and how we can work with you or your organization.
Registration Closes SoonDon't miss the deadline for these and other workshops and trainings.
Expand Your Skills with One-Day WorkshopsNCIPH is excited to offer a selection one-day workshops on a range of topics from data visualization to team building to customer service and self-care.
Our Values in Practice:Watch our video annual report which highlights how the diverse projects we worked on this year align with the values of our institute.
NCIPH 2017-18 Annual Report
R for Epi and Public Health WorkshopOn May 9, get an introduction to this powerful, free, open source programming language that's ideal for analyzing public health data in budget-conscious organizations.