Lori Evarts, MPH, Public Health Leadership ProgramRead More About the Award
We believe that the stature of our faculty is a huge contributor to our success at Gillings and being the #1 public school of public health. We celebrate our faculty’s dedication to creative and innovative approaches to education. While the School is committed to attracting individuals who can achieve just that, Academic Affairs has been entrusted with helping to facilitate faculty members’ professional growth.
Faculty Affairs assures faculty members are:
- informed about curricula updates and apprised of teaching and learning resources;
- aligned with curricula development and degree program offerings;
- connected to opportunities for professional development; and
- supported for appointments, promotions and tenure
MPH Steering Committee (Coming Soon)
Centrally Managed Classrooms provides classroom instructional videos when you select the link to the room.
Classroom Tech kits are available to instructors using a classroom. Email AV Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to pick up your Tech Kit from the lockers outside of AV Services.
- UNC Gillings Zoom information
Continue to monitor the UNC Gillings Return to Work Roadmap for ongoing information and updates.
Instructional design and tech consultation: Aiya Williams – email@example.com