Undergraduates – forms are processed in the Office of Student Affairs (263 Rosenau Hall).

Graduate Students – forms are processed by the Graduate School (Bynum Hall)

If you are unsure of which form to use, view our form key.

Gillings School of Global Public Health Forms and Policies
UNC-Chapel Hill Policies and Information

Recent News