Minority Health Project
National Health Equity Research Webcast
The 25th National Health Equity Research Webcast: Structural Racism was held on Sept. 13th, 2019
National Health Equity Research Webcast is Sponsored by:
- Sandy Moulton, MPH Health Policy and Administration, ‘78
- Tom Wong, MPH Health Policy and Administration, ’79
- Delton Atkinson, MPH Health Policy and Administration, ’76, MPH Biostatistics, ’79
- 25th National Health Equity Research Webcast: Structural Racism
- 24th National Health Equity Research Webcast: From Awareness to Action
- 23rd NHERW Broadcast: The Courage to Lead: Scholar-Activism and Health Equity in Turbulent Times
- View the full NHERW archive >>
Connect and Subscribe
- To receive future announcements about the National Health Equity Research Webcast click here to subscribe.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Email your questions or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Thank you for selecting three speakers who were excellent and provided three different and thought provoking perspectives on health disparities. I appreciate the provision of the slides and handouts for the presentations.”
– Viewer (Los Angeles, CA)
- I Am Because We Are: Interrelated Realities January 22 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Mental Health First Aid Training January 24 @ 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Connect, Engage, Transform: Rural Community Partnerships January 24 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm