"The Gillings School remains committed to diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate on any basis, including but not limited to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, age, gender, socioeconomic background, religion, creed, veteran’s status, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation and disability. We are made stronger by our diversity and will continue to be inclusive. We do not discriminate against people on the basis of religion. We welcome people of all faiths and backgrounds."
-Dean Barbara K. Rimer
Apply to UNC Gillings
Thinking about applying to the Gillings School and not sure which program or department is better suited for you? The Gillings Program Search (GPS) provides a search option for our School’s degree and non-degree programs. You can find which department or program best matches your interest and be able to determine the approximate cost of a particular degree and information about how to apply. For more information on our admissions process, please visit our webpage on How to Apply to a Program at UNC Gillings.
If you’re interested in learning more about our programs, please fill out our prospective student inquiry form.
The Rotary World Peace Fellowship is an option for students applying for a master in public health degree. Rotary Peace Fellows are leaders promoting national and international cooperation, peace, and the successful resolution of conflict throughout their lives, in their careers, and through service activities.
Below are more funding resources:
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program
- iie – Funding for U.S. Study
- EducationUSA resources
- International Education Financial Aid (IEFA) – provides financial aid, college scholarship, and grant information for international students wishing to study abroad. Their search feature allows users to find scholarships around the world.
- International Scholarships – listings of grants, scholarships, loan programs, and other information to assist you in your pursuit to study abroad.
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators – provides information to international students to consider when choosing a school. Their information includes suggested links that you can visit to learn more about international funding opportunities.
- Edupass – offers an international student guide to studying in the USA.
- UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health School financial aid resources
- Graduate School funding
Please note: Unless you have written confirmation from the School or University, you will not receive funding and should plan on financing your study in the U.S. as you have indicated on your Graduate Student Financial Certificate Form through the Office of International Student and Scholar Services.
Immigration Information and Resources
The UNC-Chapel Hill Office of International Students and Scholars Services (OISSS) has created webpages with the latest facts regarding Presidential Proclomation: Travel Ban 4.0, Executive Orders on Immigration and Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA).