If you want to be considered a North Carolina resident for tuition purposes, you can find instructions on establishing residency at the Office of the University Registrar.
You are encouraged to contact the student services manager in your department for further information.
Upcoming Application Deadlines:
Applications with all supporting documentation and evidence must be received by your office of admissions by 5 p.m. on the following dates:
- Fall semester of 2017: August 31, 2017
- Spring semester of 2018: January 25, 2018
Please visit the Office of the University Registrar for the most recent information.
- American Public Health Association Conference November 10 - November 14
- Introduction to Survey Weighting November 15 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Continuing Education Series: Foundations for Leadership November 15 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm