Instructional and Information Systems (IIS) provides core information technology support for public health faculty, staff and students.
We collaborate with technology partners inside the school and across campus to ensure that our School is getting the best from technology. Our office can help with:
- Renting AV equipment;
- Developing an online course;
- Fixing your laptop; or
- Building a new website.
A/V Services announces classroom summer upgrades
A number of upgrades will be available for various rooms throughout the School. For more detailed information about each room, including the reservation process, please visit the Rooms and Spaces page.
- Faster computer performance
- Hotline phones
- Conference phone connections
- Digital connections for laptops
- Blu-ray players
- New Collaborative Classroom, 2306 McGavran-Greenberg Hall (under construction)
- New Command Center (under construction)
Contact A/V Services at (919) 966-6536 if you have any questions.
ITS help & support – best starting place for answers to questions about common campus-wide IT services.
Software acquisition – central clearinghouse for shareware and fee-based licensing available through campus-level agreements.