The Epidemiology IT team are available to faculty, staff, and students for consultations, installations, tech purchases, and troubleshooting.
IT support is available during normal University business hours and tickets are typically resolved within 3 business days.
Request services or report an issue:
To submit a HELP request click here!
UNC IT Resources:
- UNC Safe Computing
- UNC Data Storage Offerings
- UNC ONYEN Services (including Duo and Microsoft 2-Step Authentication)
- UNC Software Acquisition
- UNC Research Computing
Remote Teaching and Working Resources:
- Step-by Step Guide to Setting up, Hosting, and Recording your Classes in Zoom
- UNC Keep Teaching
- Launch Zoom: Sign in to UNC Zoom Browser or UNC Zoom Client
- Security: Adjust your settings to prevent uninvited guests from joining your sessions. See Keep Teaching: Securing Zoom for additional recommendations.
- Zoom: Getting Started on Windows and Mac
- UNC Gillings SPH: Zoom Guide
- UNC ITS: Zoom FAQ
- Video by Jeff Terrell: Moving to online classes (UNC COMP 590-145, March 18, 2020)
- Microsoft Office 365 Applications
[Please review Office 365 sensitive information guidelines before using these applications.
Other Useful Links:
- UNC Wireless Configuration Portal
- UNC LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com)
- UNC List Server FAQ
- UNC Carolina Computing Initiative
- UNC Computer Repair Center
- UNC Information Technology Services
- Emerging Evidence on COVID-19 Spread and Treatment April 9 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
- Virtual GillingsX April 9 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Inclusive Classrooms Annual Symposium: Understanding and Addressing Structural Racism June 8 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm