Centrally Managed Conference and Meeting Spaces
Questions about Reservations or AV Equipment?
How to Reserve a Room:
- Gillings School Students, Faculty and Staff (PDF)
- Non-Gillings School Students, Faculty and Staff
- Reserve Event Space in Gillings School
The Office of Student Affairs will confirm all requests and send a confirmation. Same-day requests are no longer accepted. You must book your room 1-2 business days in advance.
Audiovisual Equipment: Contact AV Services, email@example.com, or call 966-6536.
Available Rooms (Capacity)
These rooms have built-in Zoom capability:
- 101A Rosenau Hall (3 people) with a walk-up booking screen outside the room
- 231 Rosenau Hall (Moorhead Zoom Room) (7 people)
- 1001 Michael Hooker Research Center (10 people)
- 0015 Michael Hooker Research Center (Alfred and Nella Purrington Conference Room) (16 people)
- 3100 Michael Hooker Research Center (16 people)
These rooms do not have built-in Zoom capability at this time. To hold a Zoom meeting in one of these rooms, please visit AV Services and sign into the AV Reservation Form to check out a Zoom Cart.
- 2005 Michael Hooker Research Center (William L. Roper Conference Room) (20 people)
- 3005 Michael Hooker Research Center (Carmen Hooker Odom Conference Room) (20 people)
- 101 Rosenau Hall (20 people)
The conference spaces with permanent technology have the following AV equipment:
- Ceiling-mounted LCD projector
- Desktop computer with the following programs or applications:
- Windows 10; Microsoft Office Suite; Google Chrome; Internet Explorer; Mozilla Firefox; Real Player; Windows Media Player; QuickTime; Adobe Reader; Flash Player; First Class; SAS; ArcGIS
- Connection for the display of a laptop computer
- Conference phone
Additional AV equipment such as PowerPoint remotes, webcams or conference cams, overhead projectors and 35mm slide projectors can be reserved through AV services by filling out the form: AV Reservation Form
If your meeting, event or program requires the following, please contact Julie McManus as soon as possible to make arrangements for:
- Tables (including table cloths)
- Extra chairs
- The removal or rearranging of furniture
- Atrium display cases
- Security access to the building outside of regular work hours (including on weekends)
- Housekeeping or cleaning services
- Extra-large banners
If you plan to serve food or refreshments, you will be responsible for the set-up and clean-up of the space. If the room set-up is rearranged for your event, please restore it to its original condition before leaving.