Visit the Room and AV Reservations page for more information about the room reservation process.
The Office of Student Affairs will confirm all requests and send a confirmation. Same day requests are no longer accepted. You must book your room 1-2 business days in advance.
All of the classrooms have the following AV equipment:
- Ceiling mounted LCD Projector
- Desktop computer with the following programs or applications:
- Windows 7; Microsoft Office Suite; Internet Explorer; Mozilla Firefox; Real Player; Windows Media Player; QuickTime; Adobe Reader; Flash Player; First Class; SAS; ArcGIS
- Connection for display of a Laptop computer
- DVD / VCR
- (The larger classrooms feature a podium mounted document camera.)
Additional AV equipment such as Overhead projectors, 35mm slide projectors, and speakerphones can be reserved thorough AV services by filling out the form located here: AV Reservation Form
For requests or inquiries about the physical classroom elements (i.e., chalkboard, chairs, window blinds, etc.), please contact Brent Wishart at email@example.com or (919) 843-8101.
If you plan to serve food or refreshments, you will be responsible for the set-up and clean-up of the space. If the room is rearranged for your event, please restore it to the original condition before leaving.