Questions about reservations or AV equipment?
How to Reserve a Room:
- Gillings School Students, Faculty and Staff (PDF)
- Non-Gillings School Students, Faculty and Staff
- Reserve Event Space in Gillings School
Room Reservations: Book your reservation using one of the options above. If you have questions, contact the Office of Student Affairs at email@example.com.
The Office of Student Affairs will confirm all requests and send a confirmation. Same day requests are no longer accepted. You must book your room 1-2 business days in advance.
Audiovisual Equipment: Contact AV Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 966-6536.
The conference spaces with permanent technology have the following AV equipment:
- Ceiling mounted LCD Projector
- Connection for display of a Laptop computer
Additional AV equipment such as Overhead projectors, 35mm slide projectors and speakerphones can be reserved thorough AV services by filling out the form: AV Reservation Form
If your meeting, event or program requires the following, please contact Julie McManus as soon as possible to make arrangements for:
- Tables (including table cloths)
- Extra chairs
- The removal or rearranging of furniture
- Atrium display cases
- Security access to the building outside of regular work hours (including on weekends)
- Housekeeping or cleaning services
- Extra large banners
If you plan to serve food or refreshments, you will be responsible for the set-up and clean-up of the space. If the room set-up is rearranged for your event, please restore it to the original condition before leaving.
- Department of Health Policy and Management Executive Master's Program 50th Anniversary October 25 @ 11:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Department of Biostatistics' 70th Anniversary (BIOS 70) October 28 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm
- Gillings School Reception at APHA Philadelphia November 4 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm