Resources - Ready, Set, BABY
Ready, Set, BABY is a tool used for prenatal counseling on lactation and optimal maternity care practices. It consists of a patient booklet and an educator flip chart. Supplementary resources are also available, including a new website, an implementation guide, printing tips, and a curriculum description. All resources are available here. For general information on the project, including background, click here.
View samples below or click to download large size PDF files for distribution or printing.
- Patient Booklet (available in English, Arabic, Burmese, Chinese, French, Nepalese, Spanish, and new in 2022 Russian, Ukrainian and Uzbek)
- Educator Flip Chart (English and Spanish only):
- Topic Specific One-Pagers!
- Labor & Delivery/ Skin to Skin: English | Spanish
- Rooming-In/ Feeding on Cue: English | Spanish
- Early and Exclusive BF/ Benefits of BF: English | Spanish
- Position and Latch/ Tips for Latching: English | Spanish
- Establishing Milk Supply/ Getting Enough Milk: English | Spanish
- Lets Review What We’ve Learned: English| Spanish
- RSB Implementation Guide
- RSB Curriculum Description (for Baby-Friendly documentation)
- Printing and Ordering Tips
A note about the old version (2015)
What if I have the old version of materials in stock? Can i still use them?
Yes! The old version of RSB can still be used. If you have any specific parts of the new content that you’d like to incorporate, you could consider making labels of the new content to stick over the old content (for a small section). You could also utilize the stand-alone resource entitled “Let’s Review What We’ve Learned” from the new version as a way of supporting mother’s recollection of the material until you are able to use the new version which has this included on p. 16.
- Wall Posters for Waiting Areas (2015 version): English
Please email email@example.com directly for questions regarding Ready Set Baby.