CGBI provides a variety of in-person technical assistance and training for healthcare professionals. Our training approach is tailored to each unique situational need and is geared toward achieving immediate results toward your organization’s goals.
- Implementing the Ten Steps to Successful Breastfeeding
- Ready, Set, BABY – prenatal education curriculum
If you are interested in in-person training around maternity care or prenatal education, please contact Catherine Sullivan for more information.
- Lactation and Infant Feeding in Emergencies
If you are interested in in-person training around emergency response, please contact Aunchalee Palmquist for more information.
- Department of Health Policy and Management Executive Master's Program 50th Anniversary October 25 @ 11:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Department of Biostatistics' 70th Anniversary (BIOS 70) October 28 @ 8:00 am - October 29 @ 5:00 pm
- Gillings School Reception at APHA Philadelphia November 4 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm