CGBI provides a variety of in-person technical assistance and training for healthcare professionals. Our training approach is tailored to each unique situational need and is geared toward achieving immediate results toward your organization’s goals.
- Implementing the Ten Steps to Successful Breastfeeding
- Ready, Set, BABY – prenatal education curriculum
If you are interested in in-person training around maternity care or prenatal education, please contact Catherine Sullivan for more information.
- Lactation and Infant Feeding in Emergencies
If you are interested in in-person training around emergency response, please contact Aunchalee Palmquist for more information.
- Welcome and Insurance 101 - International Student Welcome Week August 26 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
- 7th Annual Diversity THINKposium: Voice September 4 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- 25th National Health Equity Research Webcast: Structural Racism September 13 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm