Ready, Set, BABY
Ready, Set, BABY (RSB) is an educational program designed to counsel prenatal families about maternity care best practices and the benefits and management of lactation, incorporating other important information to help parents achieve their goals.
Visit our RSB Resources Page to access the materials.
- Non-commercial and free to download and print
- New website contains all the patient booklet material plus enhancements (with Spanish and Arabic toggle buttons)
- Patient booklet is available in English, Spanish, Arabic, Burmese, Chinese, French, Nepalese, Russian, Ukrainian, and Uzbek
- Includes the recommended content for Step 3 of the Baby-Friendly Guidelines and Evaluation Criteria
- Designed to accommodate lower literacy levels
- Features images of families from diverse cultures
- Includes patient booklet, educator flipchart, and a digital file of the flipchart for group classes
- Topic-Specific One-Pagers offer smaller bytes of the education as handouts
- Implementation Guide available for planning purposes
- Self-explanatory and easy to use (if needed, in-person training available via contractual agreement for a fee)
Click here for more information about the background of curriculum development.
Thanks to funding from the W.K. Kellogg Foundation that made this project possible.
Thanks to Printing Center USA for producing high-quality glossy booklets for Ready, Set, BABY.