Ready, Set, BABY
Ready, Set, BABY (RSB) is an educational program designed to counsel prenatal women about maternity care best practices and the benefits and management of breastfeeding, incorporating other important information to help women achieve their goals.
Visit our RSB Resources Page to access the materials.
- Non-commercial and free to download and print
- New website contains all the patient booklet material plus enhancements
- Available in English, Spanish, French, Arabic and Chinese
- Includes the recommended content for Step 3 of the Baby-Friendly Guidelines and Evaluation Criteria
- Designed to accommodate lower literacy levels
- Features images of families from diverse cultures
- Includes patient booklet, educator flipchart, and a digital file of the flipchart for classes
- 2-part online orientation available
- Implementation Guide available for planning purposes
- Self-explanatory and easy to use (if needed, in-person training available via contractual agreement for a fee)
Click here for more information about the background of curriculum development.
Thanks to funding from the W.K. Kellogg Foundation that made this project possible.
Thanks to Printing Center USA for producing high-quality glossy booklets for Ready, Set, BABY.