Resources - Ready, Set, BABY
Ready, Set, BABY is a tool used for prenatal counseling on breastfeeding and optimal maternity care practices. It consists of a patient booklet and an educator flip chart. Supplementary resources are also available, including a new website, 2-part online orientation, an implementation guide, printing tips and a curriculum description. All resources are available here. For general information on the project, including background, click here.
View samples below or click to download large size PDF files for distribution or printing.
- Patient Booklet:
- Educator Flip Chart:
- Group Class Slides:
- Wall Posters for Waiting Areas (2015 version): English
- Topic Specific One-Pagers!
- Labor & Delivery/ Skin to Skin: English | Spanish
- Rooming-In/ Feeding on Cue: English | Spanish
- Early and Exclusive BF/ Benefits of BF: English | Spanish
- Position and Latch/ Tips for Latching: English | Spanish
- Establishing Milk Supply/ Getting Enough Milk: English | Spanish
- Lets Review What We’ve Learned: English| Spanish
- RSB Implementation Guide
- RSB Curriculum Description (for Baby-Friendly documentation)
- Printing and Ordering Tips
Ready, Set, BABY Online Orientation (2015 Version)
Click the links above to access a 2-part online orientation to the materials. We recommend that educators watch both parts of the training, and then practice their facilitation of the education before using the materials with patients. Due to the funding supporting this project having come to an end, we are doing our best to sustain this resource amidst other competing priorities. As we are able, we plan to begin work on a revised online orientation. As always, we welcome your feedback.
A note about the old version
What if I have the old version of materials in stock? Can i still use them?
Yes! The old version of RSB can still be used. If you have any specific parts of the new content that you’d like to incorporate, you could consider making labels of the new content to stick over the old content (for a small section). You could also utilize the stand-alone resource entitled “Let’s Review What We’ve Learned” from the new version as a way of supporting mother’s recollection of the material until you are able to use the new version which has this included on p. 16.
Please email email@example.com directly for questions regarding Ready Set Baby.