Department of Health Policy and Management
Our students are interested in a variety of topics. The following questions reflect just a few of the diverse interest areas our students explore while in the department.
- Health disparities: What can we do to address the causes of health disparities both in the U.S. and internationally?
- Health reform: In what ways will health reform change the future of U.S. healthcare?
- Access to care: What can be done to improve access to healthcare for underserved populations?
- Healthcare quality and costs: How can we improve the quality of care while also managing rising healthcare expenditures?
- Health promotion & disease prevention: What can we do to address preventable illnesses caused by tobacco use, obesity, and physical inactivity?
- Global Health: How do other countries deliver healthcare and what can the U.S. learn from their successes and failures? How can we improve health systems and services in low resource countries?
- Management and Leadership: How can we best lead organizations and partnerships toward providing high quality services and achieving great outcomes?
Ready to Apply?
Visit our Apply page for more information.
Need More Information?
Still Have Questions?
- Vaccines & Vaccine Hesitancy Webinar July 16 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Interdisciplinary Nutrition Sciences Symposium: Synergizing Animal and Human Obesity Research July 24 - July 25
- Data User Workshop: Add Health Parents Study August 13 - August 14