Departmental resources for current students are available here.
- Program Guidelines, Manuals and Forms
- Office of Professional Development and Career Services
- Jobs listings (A password is required to access some areas on the Jobs page: contact Cathy Padgett, 919-966-7390 or Cathy_Padgett@unc.edu
HPM Student Groups
Healthcare Executives Student Association (HESA)
Healthcare Executives Student Association, an affiliate of the American College of Healthcare Executives, the Medical Group Management Association, and the Healthcare Financial Management Association
This organization provides diverse opportunities for personal, professional and leadership development to prepare students for success in the healthcare industry.
- President – India Little
AcademyHealth, UNC Student Chapter
The mission of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Student Chapter of AcademyHealth is to establish a student organization associated with the Academy to promote and facilitate the professional development of students interested in all aspects of health services research and health policy.
Master’s Student Council
Health Policy and Management Master’s Student Council
HPM Master’s Student Council is an organization composed of students, for students, and therefore to be effective requires participation and commitment by students. Student Council provides an excellent way to get involved with other students, faculty, professionals, and members of the UNC-Chapel Hill community. It comprises a number of different committees including Academic Standards, Fundraising/Social, Community Service, Orientation, Admissions, and Professional Development.
- President – John Cashion
- Vice-President – Ralph Turner
- Secretary – Linda Wang
- Treasurer – Rayyan Ashraf
- Social Co-Chairs: Vanessa Carrillo and Chidera Agwu
- Finance/Roast Chair – Dev Patel
- Community Service Co-Chairs – Rachel Kaye and Earl Chen
- GPSF 1st-Year Representative – Jalyn Howard
- GPSF 2nd-Year Representative – Kelly Page
- EMP 1st-Year Representative – Adriadn Ortega
- EMP 2nd-Year Representative – Victoria Baskett
- PhD Liaison – Maggie Holly
- SGA Liaison – Tazeen Farooque
UNC Institute for Healthcare Improvement Open School Chapter
The purpose of the Open School is “to provide a collaborative venue for professional health sciences students to gain fundamental knowledge and skills in healthcare quality and process improvement.”
- Vice-President of Education – Ryan Geoppinger
- Vice-President of External Relations – Zahabiya Petiwala
International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR)
The UNC-CH ISPOR Student Chapter is an official chapter of the International Society of Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research Student Network, the membership organization for epidemiologists, policy analysts and pharmacoeconomics & health outcomes researchers.
Office of Student Affairs
Contact your academic coordinator.