Funding Sources for Student Organizations
Reserve a Room or A/V Equipment
The Instructional Media Services (IMS) group provides audio/visual support for the Gillings School of Global Public Health. Visit the Rooms and A/V Reservations page to request a room, view classroom tutorials or rent audio/visual equipment.
View the following professional development events and services available to you this semester:
- Office of Student Affairs Professional Development Workshop Series
- Career Services
- Graduate School professional development offerings
Diversity and inclusion are central to our mission to improve public health, promote individual well-being and eliminate health disparities across North Carolina and around the world.
Gillings Diversity Resources
- Diversity Outreach, Recruitment and Programs
- UNC Program on Ethnicity, Culture and Health Outcomes (ECHO)
- Minority Health Project
UNC Diversity Resources
- EEO statement, UNC
- Sonja Haynes Stone Center for Black Culture and History
- University Office of Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Carolina Women’s Center
- Diversity Initiatives in Graduate Study at Carolina
- Institute of African American Research
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer Center
Health and Safety Resources
- Accessibility Resources and Services
- Alcohol and other drug use at UNC
- Alert Carolina
- Americans with Disabilities Act information
- Breast Pump Discount Purchase Program
- Carolina Campus Recreation
- Campus Health Services
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Health insurance
- Lactation rooms
- Rosenau Mothers’ Room
- UNC Student Emergency Fund
- SPH Emergency Relief Fund
- Department of Public Safety
School mechanisms for sharing feedback and getting help with concerns
- Email us about general comments or questions about the website
- General student feedback
- Addressing student concerns (PDF)
UNC resources for sharing feedback and getting help with concerns
- Carolina Student Legal Services
- The Graduate School
- UNC Ombuds Office
- Sexual misconduct, harassment and intimidation, and discrimination, UNC procedures
Copies and Supplies
Hours available: 8:30 – 9:30 a.m., 3:30 – 4:30 p.m.
Location: Please visit 263 Rosenau Hall for access.
Student organizations may use the Office of Student Affairs copier to generate publicity and other event materials. Occasionally, they may use office supplies. Copies are free of charge. Please adhere to the following copying guidelines:
- Bring original copy to OSA or Email flyers to Natiaya Neal. A time will be arranged for pick up
- 200 black and white/front to back copies per year. NO color copies
- Services may not be available if staff is unable to assist students
- No brochures or manuals
- Colored paper can be used when available
Poster printing (for current SPH students only)
Gillings School of Global Public Health offers poster printing for SPH students. The poster printer may be used by appointment and is specific to students printing posters for classes or conferences only. Unfortunately, the Office of Student Affairs cannot accommodate all print requests, so please plan in advance.
- Poster printing is by appointment only. Students can sign up for appointments by using the sign-up sheet located in 263 Rosenau Hall. Please do not call to make appointments.
- You must be a current, matriculated student in order to sign up. Post-docs and graduates must utilize FedEx Services, the Health Sciences Library or the Student Union for poster printer services.
- One person can print at a time (one representative per group). The poster printer is attached to a “standing” desk in 264 Rosenau Hall.
- Use a white background for your poster. Do not use dark solid color or picture for your background. We need to conserve as much ink as possible. The directions (PDF) can be found here.
- The maximum poster size is 54″ x 36.” Set the “Page Settings” to reflect these dimensions before creating your poster. Rescaling is not recommended.
- No reprints are permitted during a time slot. You must sign up for a new one if you need to reprint.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to your poster printing appointment then you forfeit your appointment slot.