At Gillings School of Global Public Health, we have designated 227A and 327A Rosenau Hall for breastfeeding mothers to have comfort and privacy while doing this important task. For a list of other mothers’ rooms on UNC Campus, click here.
In order to maintain a safe, functional space for those using the rooms, please:
Leave the room the way you would like to find it when you come in.
- leave the sink area clean and tidy
- leave the chairs in good order
- pick up after yourself and anyone who came with you
- contact the Gillings Facilities Office to report any housekeeping or maintenance needs
Keep the pass codes private so only authorized users will be in the room.
Submit the form below to receive the pass codes for the Mothers’ Rooms, as well as overnight storage for pumps in the designated day-lockers.
- Facilities—204 Rosenau Hall
- Human Resources—209/210 Rosenau Hall
- Student Affairs—263 Rosenau Hall
- Dean’s Office—170 Rosenau Hall
Access request and agreement to the Mothers' Room, 227-A Rosenau Hall.
December 4, 2023 The grant will fund research designed to facilitate more widespread cancer screening and early detection, culminating in reduced cancer mortality. Specifically, the researchers will use data from CIPHR to create new tools based on insurance claims that more efficiently measure and compare cancer screening use across small geographic areas and groups of people.