North Carolina Institute for Public Health
The North Carolina Institute for Public Health puts public health in action.
Our mission is to deliver training, conduct research and provide technical assistance to transform the practice of public health for all. NCIPH works with our partners to:
- conduct training and education for the public health workforce;
- collaborate on technical assistance, research and evaluation projects;
- translate research to practice;
- publish and present scholarly practice-based work; and
- link students to research projects and practica.
New case study on Methods for Community Health Assessments
The National Network of Public Health Institutes released a new case study developed by NCIPH: CASPER Methods for Community Health Assessments: A North Carolina Case Study. It focuses on the Community Assessment for Public Health Emergency Response (CASPER) method for primary data collection. View the archived case study webinar.