North Carolina Institute for Public Health
The North Carolina Institute for Public Health puts public health in action.
Our mission is to deliver training, conduct research and provide technical assistance to transform the practice of public health for all. NCIPH works with our partners to:
- conduct training and education for the public health workforce;
- collaborate on technical assistance, research and evaluation projects;
- translate research to practice;
- publish and present scholarly practice-based work; and
- link students to research projects and practica.
Institute receives award to promote selection of healthy foods
NCIPH recently won a $135,000 award to identify and assess different marketing strategies and behavioral designs in hospitals and full-service grocery stores to improve consumer selection of healthy foods and beverages. Read more