North Carolina Institute for Public Health
The North Carolina Institute for Public Health puts public health in action.
Our mission is to deliver training, conduct research and provide technical assistance to transform the practice of public health for all. NCIPH works with our partners to:
- conduct training and education for the public health workforce;
- collaborate on technical assistance, research and evaluation projects;
- translate research to practice;
- publish and present scholarly practice-based work; and
- link students to research projects and practica.
Continuing Education Courses for face-to-face and cohort-based programs
NCIPH Training Website for online trainings
NCIPH’s Wilfert part of interdisciplinary team to examine health-care education
Rachel Wilfert, MD, MPH, training and technical assistance manager at the Gillings School’s N.C. Institute for Public Health, is a member of an interdisciplinary faculty team that has been awarded three years of funding as a Carolina Seminar on the topic, “Closing the Gap in Health-care Education.”