North Carolina Institute for Public Health
The North Carolina Institute for Public Health puts public health in action.
Our mission is to deliver training, conduct research and provide technical assistance to transform the practice of public health for all. NCIPH works with our partners to:
- conduct training and education for the public health workforce;
- collaborate on technical assistance, research and evaluation projects;
- translate research to practice;
- publish and present scholarly practice-based work; and
- link students to research projects and practica.
Continuing Education Courses for face-to-face and cohort-based programs
NCIPH Training Website for online trainings
Thanks to a grant from the Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust, two neighboring counties in eastern North Carolina can use data analysis and visualization to enhance public health programs, reduce duplicate efforts and more efficiently serve their populations. Read the complete article.