North Carolina Institute for Public Health
The North Carolina Institute for Public Health puts public health in action.
Our mission is to deliver training, conduct research and provide technical assistance to transform the practice of public health for all. NCIPH works with our partners to:
- conduct training and education for the public health workforce;
- collaborate on technical assistance, research and evaluation projects;
- translate research to practice;
- publish and present scholarly practice-based work; and
- link students to research projects and practica.
NCIPH is recruiting for a Technical Assistance Project Coordinator. The individual in this position will work within the Technical Assistance Unit and be responsible for providing robust project management for a number of technical assistance projects with a broad range of activities/subject matters. The individual will be responsible for independent work as well as working with teams, at times leading teams. The individual in this position is required to interact with public health professionals from a wide range of service sectors, including local and state government. Read more.