North Carolina Institute for Public Health
The North Carolina Institute for Public Health puts public health in action.
Our mission is to deliver training, conduct research and provide technical assistance to transform the practice of public health for all. NCIPH works with our partners to:
- conduct training and education for the public health workforce;
- collaborate on technical assistance, research and evaluation projects;
- translate research to practice;
- publish and present scholarly practice-based work; and
- link students to research projects and practica.
Continuing Education Courses for face-to-face and cohort-based programs
NCIPH Training Website for online trainings
Public Health Law Training Series
The North Carolina Institute for Public Health in collaboration with the School of Government at UNC Chapel Hill recently developed a NC Public Health Law online training series, which includes three interactive modules for public health practitioners in North Carolina on the most up-to-date information about bloodborne pathogens, isolation and quarantine, and communicable disease control law. Read more.