Bachelor of Science in Public Health (BSPH)
The mission of the BSPH program in Health Policy and Management is to improve the health of individuals and communities and reduce health inequities in the U.S. and abroad by educating future health leaders, managers, policymakers, practitioners and researchers.
Learn more about our program:
- Review our program competencies and degree requirements
- Learn about our admission requirements
- Connect with our students: the BSPH Program Ambassadors
- Review our program handout
- Contact our Academic Coordinator, U’Ronda Higgs, or our Program Director, Dr. Melanie Studer, with specific questions regarding the program and application process
Virtual Open House and Info Sessions
- Emma Din – Leading Strategies in Poverty Prevention
- BSPH senior Sonam Shah and alumnus Lenore Hango are part of a team that published a perspective in the American Journal of Public Health about why and how they — the next generation of public health leaders — must center human rights in their work. See our story about them here.
“HPM has taught me how to adapt to virtually any work environment and enhance the relationships I have with my teammates. This has helped me produce better quality work in a more enjoyable manner.”
HPM Class of 2021