Welcome, current and admitted students!
The Office of Student Affairs (OSA) supports students’ development by providing a safe environment where they can achieve academic, social and professional success.
At the Office of Student Affairs, we:
- Provide an array of services and resources to prospective, admitted and current students, including coordination of major school-wide programs and events such as School-wide Welcome/ Orientation, Student Activities Fair, Career and Internship Fair, Chat with the Deans and professional development workshops.
- Conduct recruitment of people from all backgrounds to our School and oversee diversity outreach programs to expose high school and undergraduate students to the field of public health;
- Offers career services for current students and recent graduates.
Student services managers and faculty in our 7 departments and one program are students’ primary resource for:
- admissions and enrollment management;
- department-specific training;
- advising and financial support;
- other support.
March 21, 2014
Admitted Graduate Student Visiting Day
For more information and to register click here
Spring 2014 Commencement
Saturday, May 10 at 1:00pm; Carmichael Auditorium
We ask all graduating students, faculty and staff who plan to RSVP for this event.
The School will honor December 2013 and May and August 2014 graduates at its 2014 commencement ceremony.
For more information, visit our Graduation Information page.