Room and AV Reservations
Our School has numerous spaces in which faculty, staff, students and others may host classes, seminars, meetings and other events or programs. We also provide audiovisual and other teaching and event support services.
How to Reserve a Room:
- Gillings Graduate/Research/Teaching Assistants
- Gillings School Faculty and Staff
- Non-Gillings School Personnel
Spaces Available for Reservations
The Office of Student Affairs will confirm all requests and send a confirmation. Same day requests are no longer accepted. You must book your room 1-2 business days in advance. Requests for meetings, events, or programs will not be confirmed until classes have been scheduled for that semester (April 15th for fall semester reservations and November 15th for spring semester reservations). Also note that department conference rooms must be confirmed via the appropriate department.
Use these links for more information and reservations for the following:
- Facilities Services (e.g., tables, chairs, housekeeping)
- AV Service Information
- AV Reservations Form
- Videoconferencing Information and Reservations
Facilities and other Logistics Services
If your meeting, event or program requires the following, please contact Brent Wishart as soon as possible to make arrangements for:
- Tables (including tablecloths)
- Extra chairs
- The removal or rearranging of furniture
- Atrium display cases
- Security access to the building outside of regular work hours (including on weekends)
- Housekeeping or cleaning services
- Extra-large banners
If you plan to serve food or refreshments, you will be responsible for the set-up and clean-up of the space. If the room set-up is rearranged for your event, please restore it to the original condition before leaving.