1. Complete online ApplyYourself application
- 3-18-0-0 119000 (prim) Enter names of recommenders. UNC will then send them an email with instructions for submitting a letter on your behalf.
- 3-18-2-9 119010 (sec) Not required
2. Complete an application form
- 4-1-0-0 119039 (prim) Get your advisor's approval prior to application.
- 4-5-0-0 119046 (prim)
Graduate Certificate in Interdisciplinary Health Communication form
4-5-1-0 119047 (sec) Obtain a signature from your Degree Program Advisor. This is your academic advisor in your home department.
- 4-5-1-1 119048 (sec) Send the form in campus mail to your assigned IHC Certificate Advisor.
4-5-1-2 119049 (sec) Your IHC Certificate Advisor will obtain the signature from the appropriate Director of Graduate Studies and file the form.
- 4-11-0-0 119055 (prim) Have your master's thesis or doctoral dissertation topic approved by the IHC Certificate Committee.
- 4-12-0-0 119056 (prim) Complete the fulfillment form (available in IHC Certificate fulfillment form_10-30-12 format).
3. FYI: application review process
- 7-1-0-0 119085 (prim) SPH application review:
7-1-1-0 119086 (prim) Interview
- 7-1-1-1 119087 (sec) No interview required.
7-1-6-0 119118 (prim) You will be notified via email regarding program decision.
4. This program admits students in both Fall and Spring.
8-0-0-0 119127 (sec) (See this program's details page for more information regarding the application cycle and upcoming due dates.)