1. Complete online ApplyYourself application
- Enter names of recommenders. UNC will then send them an email with instructions for submitting a letter on your behalf.
2. Complete an application form
- Get your advisor's approval prior to application.
Graduate Certificate in Interdisciplinary Health Communication form
Obtain a signature from your Degree Program Advisor. This is your academic advisor in your home department.
- Send the form in campus mail to your assigned IHC Certificate Advisor.
Your IHC Certificate Advisor will obtain the signature from the appropriate Director of Graduate Studies and file the form.
- Have your master's thesis or doctoral dissertation topic approved by the IHC Certificate Committee.
- Complete the fulfillment form (available in IHC Certificate fulfillment form_10-30-12 format).
3. FYI: application review process
- SPH application review:
- No interview required.
You will be notified via email regarding program decision.
4. This program admits students in Summer
The Gillings Program Search is a tool for exploring academic programs at the School. It is a prospectus for the current year to be used in consultation with an academic adviser and does not constitute the complete degree or program requirements for graduation or program completion.