Department of Health Behavior
Students begin our degree programs with many different backgrounds, and this variety enriches the program by bringing interdisciplinary perspectives into the classroom, the Capstone team experience and the research of our students.
These are some of the experiences of students who enrolled in recent years:
- public health service and programs
- advocacy and service experience in community, nonprofit and commercial settings
- clinical and nonclinical experience in health-care settings
- research in public health or social sciences
- global service, e.g., Peace Corps
- years-of-service programs, e.g., AmeriCorps and Teach For America
Some entering students hold degrees in social or behavioral sciences or health-related disciplines. Others have an educational background in liberal arts and some graduated from professional schools.
Ready to Apply?
Visit our Apply page for more information.
Need more information?
Still have questions?
- Welcome and Insurance 101 - International Student Welcome Week August 26 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
- 7th Annual Diversity THINKposium: Voice September 4 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- LGBTQ Health Disparities Research Collaborative Kickoff September 9 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm