- public health service and programs
- advocacy and service experience in community, nonprofit and commercial settings
- clinical and nonclinical experience in health-care settings
- research in public health or social sciences
- global service, e.g., Peace Corps
- years-of-service programs, e.g., AmeriCorps and Teach For America
Some entering students hold degrees in social or behavioral sciences or health-related disciplines. Others have an educational background in liberal arts and some graduated from professional schools.
Ready to Apply?
Visit our Apply page for more information.
Need more information?
Still have questions?
Health Behavior Concentration (MPH): Contact Melonie Clark
Equity Concentration (MPH): Contact Adia Ware
Global Health Concentration (MPH): Contact Melonie Clark
MSPH-to-PhD in Health Behavior: Contact Cindy Reilly
PhD in Health Behavior: Contact Cindy Reilly