Dean’s Office (contact us)
School administration and support units (contact us)
SPH Advancement (contact us)
Services and Outreach:
- Communications/News (contact us)
- Diversity (contact us)
- Instructional and Information Systems (contact us)
- North Carolina Institute for Public Health (contact us)
In addition, individuals committed to the School’s mission and to public health worldwide serve on our volunteer boards and our Dean’s Council. The volunteers on these boards possess a wealth of experience and knowledge in public health, business and leadership.
- The School’s Advisory Council provides strategic input to the School’s leadership.
- The External Advisory Council includes six members from external organizations (three current/former deans of schools of public health) who provide input into our academic and research programs; identify potential academic concerns and issues and provide advice on best practices; and provide perspective regarding how other schools of public health handle issues such as faculty governance, indirect costs, global health and centers.
- The Board of Directors of the Public Health Foundation provides fiduciary oversight to the assets of the nonprofit foundation that manages the School’s charitable gifts.
- The Dean’s Council, comprising department chairs, deans and directors from throughout the School, provides oversight and management of day-to-day operations such as administration, academics, research, service, communications, technology and external affairs.