1. Complete online ApplyYourself application
Application Deadline: May 5, 2016
3-0-0-0 118800 (sec) (ApplyYourself is a common application system for UNC-Chapel Hill programs.)
- 3-1-0-0 118801 (prim) IMPORTANT NOTE(S):
3-1-0-0 118801 (sec) See program details in GPS for requirements such as prequisites, prior degree, work experience, any test score waivers, as well as a tuition estimate and program overview.
- 3-6-0-0 118826 (prim) Applicant information, including North Carolina residency information.
- 3-8-0-0 118843 (prim) Educational history
3-8-1-0 118844 (prim) Please upload a copy of your most recent transcript(s), including your current term grades, if applicable. (If grades are not yet available, send them to the UNC Gillings program contact as soon as they become available.) Be sure the transcript reflects the name of the institution and any degrees you received.
- 3-12-0-0 118858 (prim) Community standards
3-12-0-0 118858 (sec) You will be asked about honor code, crime, academic sanction, military discharge, etc.
3-13-1-0 118860 (prim) International students
- 3-13-1-1 118861 (sec) UNC does not accept a WES transcript as an acceptable substitute for an official transcript.
3-13-1-2 118862 (sec)
TOEFL or IELTS score (no more than 2 years old). The TOEFL institutional code for UNC is 5816.
- 3-14-0-0 118872 (prim) Upload your personal statement.
3-14-15-0 118890 (prim) Upload a document that answers the following questions (no more than 2 pages).
- 3-14-17-54 118946 (sec) Describe your occupational health nursing experience and career goals.
3-14-17-70 118962 (sec) How do you anticipate applying what you learn in the program to your future work?
3-14-17-71 118963 (sec) How do you believe this program will help you meet your career goals?
3-14-17-73 118965 (sec) Describe your interest in a distance-learning based program.
- 3-15-0-0 118985 (prim) Upload your resume or CV.
- 3-18-0-0 119000 (prim) Enter names of recommenders. UNC will then send them an email with instructions for submitting a letter on your behalf.
- 3-18-2-11 119012 (sec) optional note 2
- 3-23-0-0 119031 (prim) Document submission (check legibility of uploads)
- 3-25-0-0 119034 (prim) Track your progress.
3-25-2-0 119036 (prim) You will be able to track status through ApplyYourself. Once a decision is made, you will receive an email instructing login to the ApplyYourself portal to see the decision letter.
2. FYI: application review process
- 7-1-0-0 119085 (prim) SPH application review:
7-1-1-0 119086 (prim) Interview
- 7-1-1-1 119087 (sec) No interview required.
7-1-6-0 119118 (prim) You will be notified via email regarding program decision.