Prospective students are invited to our Virtual Fairs, which will be hosted by the Schools of Public Health Application Service (SOPHAS). Here, you will have the chance to meet — live online — representatives from a number of public health schools. Visit the This Is Public Health Virtual Fairs website for registration information.
Please see the Department Participation Schedule (PDF) for more information.
Interested in finding out more about the Gillings School and our programs? Check our future visit dates.
The schoolwide offices and departments invite prospective students to visit campus, learn more about our graduate degree programs and connect with current faculty, students and staff.
For more information, contact the Gillings School’s Office of Student Affairs at (919) 966-2499 or email@example.com.
Departments at the Gillings School
- Environmental Sciences and Engineering
- Health Behavior
- Health Policy and Management
- Maternal and Child Health
- Public Health Leadership Program
Ready to apply? Visit our How to Apply page to learn what you need to know about the process.
International applicants will find additional information on our International Students page.
Tuition and Fees
UNC-Chapel Hill is ranked consistently as one of the best values in higher education. At the Gillings School, we are committed to making education affordable. Visit our Tuition and Fees page to learn how your degree can be more affordable.
- I Am Because We Are: Interrelated Realities January 22 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Mental Health First Aid Training January 24 @ 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Connect, Engage, Transform: Rural Community Partnerships January 24 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm