Developing professional skills and making appropriate connections is important in making your public health experience a success.
Career Services offers key resources to help students and recent graduates develop and meet their career goals. Career Services are available to public health students and alumni through the Office of Student Affairs. Additional support is available to students and recent graduates through University Career Services to help with all career development needs. University Career Services is located on the second floor of Hanes Hall.
Make an appointment for individualized career development and job search skills support, including:
- Career decision-making and assessments
- Resume/CV and cover letter critiques
- Salary negotiation
- Job and internship search resources
See the list below for a selection of the Spring 2017 Career Events.
Professional Development Events specifically for Gillings students.
Date and Time Event Location May 17-June 21, 2017 Rosenau 101
Date and Time
May 17-June 21, 2017
See also the Gillings Events Calendar.
- 2016 August Career Services News
- 2016 September Career Services News
- 2016 September Career Services Update
- 2016 October Career Services News
- 2016 October Career Services Update
- 2016 November Career Services News
- 2016 November Career Services Updates
- 2016 December Career Services News
- 2017 January Career Services News
- 2017 February Career Services News (p1) | 2017 February Career Services News (p 2)
- 2017 February Career Services Update
- 2017 March Career Services News
- 2017 April Career Services Newsletter
- 2017 May Career Services Newsletter