Developing professional skills and making appropriate connections is important in making your public health experience a success.
Career Services offers key resources to help students and recent graduates develop and meet their career goals. Career Services are available to public health students and alumni through the Office of Student Affairs. Additional support is available to students and recent graduates through University Career Services to help with all career development needs. University Career Services is located on the second floor of Hanes Hall.
Make an appointment for individualized career development and job search skills support, including:
- Career decision-making and assessments
- Resume/CV and cover letter critiques
- Salary negotiation
- Access to Web-based informational resources, including the alumni directory and public health job and internship databanks
Residential Students and Recent Grads:
Contact Amy Blackburn, email@example.com, or (919) 962-1180.
- Biostatistics (PDF)
- Environmental Sciences and Engineering (PDF)
- Epidemiology (PDF)
- Health Behavior (PDF)
- Health Policy and Management (PDF)
- Maternal and Child Health (PDF)
- Nutrition (PDF)
- Public Health Leadership (PDF)
Job and Internship Database
This widget contains opportunities targeted to students in public health disciplines. However, you may be interested in other positions so be sure to search Careerolina for additional opportunities!