Anne Glauber, MPH, is the Associate Director of Innovation at the UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health. Ms. Glauber promotes and advances innovation across the School through strategic relationships with faculty, students, and staff interested in translating their public health work out into the world. Ms. Glauber oversees the programs funded by the 2007 Gillings gift, including Gillings Innovation Labs, curates innovation programming and facilitates connections to the broader campus innovation eco-system.
Before joining the Gillings School, Ms. Glauber was Administrative Director at UNC’s Connected Health Applications and Interventions (CHAI) Core, and prior to getting her MPH at UNC in Health Behavior (2012), she spent over a decade in engineering, sales and contract management at Xerox Corporation. Ms. Glauber earned her BS in mechanical engineering from Virginia Tech.
· Builds strategic relationships to encourage and enhance innovation and entrepreneurship
· Assists faculty, staff and students in navigating innovation resources across campus
· Curates innovation programming for students, including the Gillings School Pitch Competition and the Entrepreneurs of Color Mentorship Program
· Oversees the Gillings Gift programs: Gillings Innovations Labs, Experts in Residence, and Merit Scholars
· Facilitates opportunities with targeted innovation funding
· Manages the UNC Gillings and RTI International Preferred Partnership