Being prepared for any hazard that may hit the UNC campus – whether large or small in scope, natural or not – is a priority of the Gillings School.
Automatic External Defibrillators (AEDs) are located throughout the Gillings School:
- Rosenau Hall, First Floor – in the main lobby, by the Columbia Street entrance
- Michael Hooker Research Center, First Floor – by the front entrance
- McGavran-Greenberg Hall, First Floor – in the main lobby, by the Pittsboro Street entrance
All workplace incidents should be reported to the appropriate employee supervisor. Incident report forms can be found on the UNC Environmental Health & Safety website.
Town of Chapel Hill and Other Partnerships
- Community Safety Partnership
- Neighborhood Watch
- CrimeStoppers of Chapel Hill, Carrboro and UNC
- SAFE Kids Orange County
- National Night Out
- Town of Chapel Hill