Register for an in-person event or webinar below.
Interested in a degree or program? Complete our inquiry form to receive more information!
Attend an Event
Save the Date for Fall 2023 Gillings Open Houses:
Friday, October 6, 2023 – Graduate Programs Open House (In-person) Friday, October 27, 2023 – BSPH Open House (In-person; coincides with UNC Family Weekend)
Interested in our joint MPH program with UNC-Asheville? The MPH Place-Based Health concentration located in Asheville is hosting several in-person and virtual events. Please click here to learn more.
Gillings will be present at the following in person fairs and conferences:
September 19, 2023, 5:30-7:30pm – This is Public Health Fair, New York, NY September 23, 2023, Student National Medical Association National Leadership Institute, UNC Chapel Hill September 27-29, 2023, North Carolina Public Health Association (NCPHA) Fall Educational Conference, Concord, NC October 12, 2023, 5:30-7:30pm – This is Public Health Fair, Los Angeles, CA October 26-28, 2023, SACNAS Annual Conference, Portland, OR November 12-15, 2023, APHA Annual Conference, Atlanta, GA November 15, 2023, 5:30-7:30pm – This is Public Health Fair, Atlanta, GA November 15-18, 2023, ABRCMS Annual Conference, Phoenix, AZ
Connect with us online! Throughout the fall our admissions team hosts virtual sessions for prospective students to connect with current students and admissions staff members. These are informal drop in opportunities in which you can ask questions and learn more about the Gillings community. We look forward to connecting with you!
September 15, 2023, 12:30pm-1:30pm EST Join Zoom September 22, 2023, 12:30pm-1:30pm EST Join Zoom October 13, 2023, 12:30pm-1:30pm EST Join Zoom October 20, 2023, 12:30pm-1:30pm EST Join Zoom
Upcoming Virtual Events and Recorded Webinars
Want to learn more about a specific concentration or program? Join one of our live virtual information sessions below or watch a recording from a previous session.
- Master of Public Health Admissions Tips Info Session – November 3, 2:00pm EST – Watch the Recording
- Master of Public Health Concentrations:
- MPH Applied Epidemiology – October 5, 12:30pm EST – Watch the Recording
- MPH Environment, Climate and Health – October 10, 12:00pm EST – Join Zoom
- MPH Global Health
- MPH Health Behavior – October 4, 12:00pm EST – Watch the Recording
- MPH Health Equity, Social Justice, and Human Rights – October 10, 1:00pm EST – Watch the Recording
- MPH Health Policy – October 9, 12:30pm EST – Watch the Recording
- MPH Leadership in Practice – October 10, 4:00pm EST – Watch the Recording
- MPH Nutrition – October 5, 2:00pm EST – Watch the Recording
- MPH Nutrition and Dietetics – October 4, 6:00pm EST – Watch the Recording
- MPH Maternal, Child and Family Health – October 3, 10:30am EST – Watch the Recording
- MPH Public Health Data Science – October 6, 12:00pm EST – Watch the Recording
- MPH Population Health for Clinicians – October 6, 4:00pm EST – Watch the Recording
- MPH Place-Based Health (Joint Program with UNC Asheville) – October 11, 12:00pm EST – Watch the Recording (Passcode: Pw4VPZ6S)
- Masters (non-MPH) and Doctoral Programs:
- Biostatistics (MS and PhD) – October 6, 2:30pm EST – Watch the Recording
- Environmental Sciences and Engineering (MS, MSEE, PhD) – October 13, 1:00pm EST – Watch the Recording
- Epidemiology PhD Program – October 11, 1:00pm EST – Watch the Recording
- Health Behavior PhD Program – October 5, 5:00pm EST – Join Zoom
- Health Policy and Management Residential Masters Programs (MSPH, Residential MHA) – October 4, 5:00pm EST – Watch the Recording
- Health Policy and Management Residential Masters Programs (MSPH, Residential MHA) – October 23, 5:00pm EST – Join Zoom
- Health Policy and Management Executive MHA Program – November 30, 5:00pm EST – Join Zoom
- Health Policy and Management Doctoral Programs (PhD and DrPH) – Watch the Recording
- Nutrition (MS and PhD) – October 9, 3:00pm EST – Watch the Recording
Gillings will be present at the following virtual fairs:
September 12, 2023 – This is Public Health Virtual Graduate School Fair November 8, 2023 – This is Public Health Virtual Graduate Fair
- January 17, 2024 – This is Public Health Virtual Graduate Fair
Watch our BSPH Admissions Tips Information Session Recording (from November 3, 2023)
Thank you for your interest in a Gillings School Tour! Tours will be limited to a specific number of guests and registration is required. We ask that if you have more than two guests (including yourself), only the prospective student participate in the tour.
Tours take place on Fridays at 2:00 p.m September through April, excluding holidays and special event days. Tours are approximately 45 minutes. Please review the day and time carefully when registering for a tour. Please complete our registration form by clicking on your preferred date below. Once registered, you will receive additional instructions. Once registration limits are met, the tour registration will close.
Tours are not held during holidays or special event days. Please note this is a tour of the Gillings School. Guests may contact the UNC Visitors Center if interested in a tour of the UNC campus. If you have additional questions about visiting campus, please contact us at (919) 445-1170 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you at Gillings soon!
Please select a date below to register for a Gillings Tour:
Registration for spring semester tours will be available soon.
Need directions to the Gillings School or information about local accommodations? Visit our Maps and Directions page.
For more information on restaurants, outdoor activities, or surrounding areas, visit our Life in Chapel Hill page.