- This event has passed.
Navigating the Great Pause – Entrepreneurship Center
One event on April 23, 2020 at 12:00 pm
One event on April 30, 2020 at 12:00 pm
One event on May 7, 2020 at 12:00 pm
One event on May 14, 2020 at 12:00 pm
One event on May 21, 2020 at 12:00 pm
One event on May 28, 2020 at 12:00 pm
Join the UNC Entrepreneurship Center for their “Navigating the Great Pause” weekly series to help entrepreneurs & businesses survive COVID-19 and come out stronger on the other side. Topics are:
- Apr 16: How to Navigate in the New Normal: Assessing Your Situation, Money & Legal Resources
- Apr 23: How to Operate Effectively in the New Normal – Experts in Leadership, Finance, Operations
- Apr 30: How to Operate Effectively in the New Normal – Experts in Marketing, Social Media, Client Services, Sales
- May 7: Preparing for the Big Reboot: Self-Care for Yourself and Your Team
- May 14: How to Consider Pivoting in the Wake of COVID-19: Case Studies in Real Time
- May 21: Making Progress Together: Interactive Small Group Conversations Led by our Experts
- May 28: Moving from Pause to Reboot: What Lessons are we Learning from COVID and What’s Next?