Welcome to the Public Health Leadership Program!
The Public Health Leadership Program is an interdisciplinary program offering a master’s degree and two active academic certificates (public health leadership and field epidemiology). Our vision is to create public health leaders with the vision and ability to anticipate and solve future health challenges wherever they occur throughout the world.
The Public Health Leadership Program offers a customized curriculum to meet the demands of busy practitioners in public health and medical care. We offer courses delivered through a combination of traditional classroom, online and hybrid formats, bolstered by practical, hands-on experience. In doing so, we create leaders who share a command of the latest technology and the most current public health approaches, who are adept at learning from their experiences, and who utilize these skills to create new opportunities for improvement.
In the 2019-2020 academic year, the Public Health Leadership Program will offer the following:
- Leadership in Practice – offering an MPH degree and certificates that develop highly qualified public health leaders from a wide range of health and health-related professions
- Population Health for Clinicians – offering a flexible MPH in the population sciences tailored to the needs of clinicians and clinicians in training such as physicians, nurses, dentists, and pharmacists
On this website, you will find more detailed information about our program. Contact information is available for staff and faculty who can answer any questions you may have. Thank you for interest in our program!
Anna P. Schenck, PhD, MSPH
Director and Professor of the Practice
Public Health Leadership Program
- Welcome and Insurance 101 - International Student Welcome Week August 26 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
- 7th Annual Diversity THINKposium: Voice September 4 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- LGBTQ Health Disparities Research Collaborative Kickoff September 9 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm