Nutrition Current Students
If you are interested in becoming a student in the Department of Nutrition, please visit our Prospective Student page to learn more.
Select a category below to view a list of helpful resources. Please contact the academic coordinator for additional questions or support.
Academic and Holistic Support
- The Graduate School – Diversity and Student Success
- Gillings Minority Student Caucus
- Society for the Advancement of Chicanos/Hispanics and Native Americans in Science (SACNAS)
- STEM Pride of the Triangle
- Initiative for Maximizing Student Development (IMSD) – PhD Students
- Nutrition Coalition
- Embody Carolina
- Department Awards and Financial Support – Please visit this page for a listing of opportunities by degree program sorted by deadlines.
- The Office of Undergraduate Research Funding
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF) – Deadline of Feb 1!
- The Graduate School Funding Resources
- The Graduate Funding Information Center (GFIC)
- The Graduate Funding Information Portal
- Application and Proposal Writing Resources
- Successful Proposals Collection (UNC login required)
- U.S. Department of Labor Free Scholarship Search
Professional Development, Seminars and Workshops
- Upcoming Seminars and Workshops
- Gillings Career Services
- UNC Career Services
- UNC Handshake (UNC login required)
- The Graduate School Professional Development Resources – Scroll down to Career Exploration and visit The Versatile PhD using your UNC login for assistance with non-academic/non-faculty PhD Careers
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- American Society for Nutrition