In the Department of Nutrition, we pride ourselves on working in a casual and friendly environment while still maintaining the highest standards in everything we do. There are many enriching opportunities for faculty and staff to grow and contribute to our mission to improve the health of the public.
Faculty Policies and Memos
To access the following information, you will need to log in to our department’s Sakai site using your onyen (currently under construction).
- Department strategic priorities
- Faculty Meeting Materials
- Departmental Committee Meeting Materials
- Additional Resources and Important Documents (including Faculty and Staff Office Address and Phone Number Roster)
- Welcome and Insurance 101 - International Student Welcome Week August 26 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
- 7th Annual Diversity THINKposium: Voice September 4 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- LGBTQ Health Disparities Research Collaborative Kickoff September 9 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm