Our staff continue to work remotely and remain available
for many assessment services.
Welcome to the CHAI Core’s behavioral assessment services (formerly known as DPAC). We are here to help you with all parts of your research project, from project design and methodology to data analysis and interpretation.
Since its start in 2004, CHAI Core: Behavioral Assessment has been providing cutting edge services to researchers across the nation in the areas of diet and physical activity. Our areas of expertise include: 24-hour diet recalls, Food Frequency Questionnaires, Food Records, Accelerometry, Physical Activity Assessments, and Proposal Development.
From the proposal to the publication, CHAI Core: Behavioral Assessment is here to provide you with expertise, support, and superior customer service for all your project needs!
CHAI Core: Behavioral Assessment offers a variety of services. To learn more about a specific service and/or to submit a service request, visit us on iLab.
- Grant Development and Consultation
- Dietary Assessment Training
- Dietary Assessment – 24-hour Recalls
- Dietary Assessment – Questionnaires/Screeners
- Dietary Assessment – Food Records
- Physical Activity Assessment Training
- Physical Activity Assessment – Questionnaire/Screeners
- Physical Activity Assessment – Accelerometer (Data Processing)
- Director, Behavioral Assessment Services, CHAI Core
- Emerging Evidence on COVID-19 Spread and Treatment April 9 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
- Virtual GillingsX April 9 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Inclusive Classrooms Annual Symposium: Understanding and Addressing Structural Racism June 8 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm