Welcome to the Behavioral Assessment Sub-Core of the Clinical and Community Human Assessment and Interventions Core. We are here to help you with all parts of your research project, from project design and methodology to data analysis and interpretation.
Since its start in 2004, the Sub-Core has been providing cutting edge services to researchers across the nation in the areas of diet and physical activity. Our areas of expertise include: 24-hour diet recalls, Food Frequency Questionnaires, Food Records, Accelerometry, Physical Activity Assessments, and Proposal Development.
From the proposal to the publication, the Behavioral Assessment Sub-Core is here to provide you with expertise, support, and superior customer service for all your project needs!
The Behavioral Assessment Sub-Core offers a variety of services. To learn more about a specific service and/or to submit a service request, visit us on iLab.
- Grant Development and Consultation
- Dietary Assessment Training
- Dietary Assessment – 24-hour Recalls
- Dietary Assessment – Questionnaires/Screeners
- Dietary Assessment – Food Records
- Physical Activity Assessment Training
- Physical Activity Assessment – Questionnaire/Screeners
- Physical Activity Assessment – Accelerometer (Data Processing)
- Director, Behavioral Assessment Sub-Core
- I Am Because We Are: Interrelated Realities January 22 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Mental Health First Aid Training January 24 @ 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Connect, Engage, Transform: Rural Community Partnerships January 24 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm