Training and Professional Development Services
NCIPH offers fee-based expert training and other workforce development services. With a proven track record working with state, local, national, and international partners, NCIPH has expertise in training needs assessment, competency-based training development and training evaluation and skills in the development and delivery of interactive distance learning programs.
- include both face-to-face and distance learning formats
- have varying ranges of interactivity to match a target audience’s technical skills/capabilities, and
- address different levels of cognitive learning (knowledge, application and synthesis level)
Examples of our work:
- Statewide public health workforce assessments in North Carolina
- Local, state and national leadership programs
- Development of customized distance-based learning readiness assessments to determine e-learning readiness, capacity and capability of potential learners in domestic and international settings, including countries with limited resources.
Workshops Available by Request:
- Communicating Across the Aisle: Messages that Resonate Across Divergent Perspectives
- Data for Impact: Best Practices for Collecting, Visualizing and Communicating Determinants of Health
- Happier at Work: Caring for Yourself and Your Clients in Stressful Situations
- Strength and Flexibility: Building Strong Yet Adaptable Teams
- Style to Impact: Understanding and Leveraging Conversational Capacity
Ready to work with us? Contact Rachel Wilfert, Director of Workforce Training and Education