Welcome to the second edition of the E is for Epi training series developed by the North Carolina Institute for Public Health to introduce non-epidemiologists to the basic concepts of epidemiology. This edition is updated from content developed in 2005.
The CD-ROM and facilitator’s guidebook contain five modules that provide an introduction to the basics of epidemiology:
- Epidemiology in the Context of Public Health
- An Epidemiologist’s Toolkit
- Descriptive and Analytic Epidemiology
- Epidemiology Applications
Each module contains a PowerPoint™ presentation with detailed speaker’s notes, guided discussion questions for individuals or groups, and additional resources. These modules are designed to be used for computer-based self-study, or as a face-to-face teaching tool for trainers for lunch-and-learn seminars or in-service trainings.
To request a free copy of the E is for Epi Guidebook/CD ROM, send an email with your mailing address to email@example.com or call 919-843-6612.
- Welcome and Insurance 101 - International Student Welcome Week August 26 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
- 7th Annual Diversity THINKposium: Voice September 4 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- LGBTQ Health Disparities Research Collaborative Kickoff September 9 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm