- Click on the meeting link.
- Join the meeting audio either through telephone or computer audio in order to record the meeting’s audio.
- Once you have connected to the Zoom meeting, move your mouse around the screen to display the menu bar shown below.
- Click the “Record” button.
All participants in the meeting will see a recording indicator in the upper-left corner of their screen.
The person who is recording will see this button appear in the upper left corner:
- To stop the recording, click the white square. To pause the recording, click the pause icon.
Due to space limitation, Gillings Cloud Recorded files are stored for a limited time and can be accessed for up to only 30 days. At that time, your recorded file will be automatically deleted. If needed, please download an archival copy as soon as possible. Alerts and reminders will NOT be sent to users.
Also, please note that links to Zoom Cloud Recordings are PUBLIC and are NOT password protected by default. Anyone with the view link to the video can view it.
To request Cloud Recording Access be added to your account, please complete the Gillings Zoom Cloud Recording Request Form.
To record a meeting to the cloud:
- Start a meeting.
- Click the Record button in the Zoom toolbar.
- Select Record to the Cloud to begin recording.
- To stop recording, click Pause/Stop Recording or End Meeting.
Note: Once the recording has been stopped, the recording must be processed before viewing. Zoom will send an email to the host email address when the process is completed.