Zoom Additional Recommendations
Hosts of meetings can control participant’s audio, video and attendance in a meeting or class. Select the Manage Participants button on the Zoom toolbar, then perform one of following actions:
- Remove the individual or place them on hold. Hover your cursor over the unwanted individual’s name. Click the More dropdown, then Remove or Put on Hold.
- Mute or Stop Video of an individual user.
Hosts can also access Zoom Security settings from within a meeting. Select the Security button on the Zoom Toolbar, which provides the option to do the following:
- Lock Meeting – Prevent any new participants from joining
- Enable Waiting Room
- Allow/Disallow Participants to Screen Share
- Allow/Disallow Participants to Chat
- Allow/Disallow Participants to File Share
- Allow/Disallow Participants to Rename Themselves