This page lists Graduate School and HPM student handbooks, HPM degree worksheets and course sequences, HPM Student Services forms, and HPM Career Services resource manuals. If you are a current student and don’t see the resource you are looking for, contact HPM Student Services for assistance.
BSPH Student Handbook
Residential Master’s Student Guide
Students who matriculated in AY 2019-2020:
Students who matriculated in AY 2018-2019:
Students who matriculated in AY 2017-2018:
Community Preparedness and Disaster Management Certificate Student Manual
Executive Master’s Student Manual
Handbook of Guidelines and Procedures for the HPM Doctoral Program in Health Leadership (DrPH)
Graduate School Form Finder (residency, leave of absence, graduation, etc.)
HPM Degree Worksheets
HPM Degree Programs Study Plans
Student Services Forms
All forms should be submitted to the HPM Student Services Office (120 Rosenau Hall)
- HPM Core Course Exemption Application (Word document)
- The SPH Core Course Exemption Application, SPH Core Curriculum Checklist (includes approved substitutions for MPH, MSPH, DrPH effective for students entering the School of Public Health Fall 2009 and later), and SPH Core Curriculum Checklist (includes approved substitutions for MHA, PhD – effective for students entering the School of Public Health Fall 2011 and later) can now all be found on the SPH Student Resources web page.
- As of April 2010, students who wish to audit any HPM course must acquire written permission from the course instructor and HPM department chair.
- Current UNC students must fill out a drop/add form at HPM Student Services. The drop/add form will need to be initialed by the instructor and will be signed by the HPM Registrar on behalf of the department chair.
- Non-UNC students need to fill out both the drop/add form and an Audit Approval Form.
After the documents are received by University Registrar’s office, the student will be entered in the course record as an auditor and be given access to the course Blackboard or Sakai space automatically at the next database update.
- Inter-Institutional Approval form (PDF)
- Graduate School Forms http://gradschool.unc.edu/academics/resources/forms.html