Gillings Global Practice Award
Long response questions:
- Description of what you will be doing during your experience
- How this experience will further enhance your career path in the global health field
- Estimated budget and short budget justification*
Supporting documents needed for the application:
- Current unofficial transcript
- Letter of commitment from placement organization/study (completed learning agreement with preceptor’s signature is acceptable)
- Statement of support from Gillings advisor (1-2 sentences)
*Please note, funding CANNOT be used towards tuition, nor towards rent or other housing expenses you will not be living in during the duration of your experience.
Please Read Qualtrics Application Advice: Please complete the entire application before submitting it on the last page. In order to save any progress made on your application and return to complete at a later time, you will need to click the “Save and Proceed” button at the bottom of each page. In order to return to a previously started application, you will need to use the same computer and browser that you used to start the application. Be aware, after 30 days if you have started your application but have not submitted it, you will need to start a new application (Qualtrics marks your unsubmitted application as ‘submitted’ after 30 days and you are locked out of that application).
Questions? Please email Naya Villarreal in Research, Innovation and Global Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 919-843-5491 or visit 104B Rosenau Hall.