- This event has passed.
UNC Digital Health Showcase
October 11, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The UNC Digital Health Showcase is a unique opportunity for UNC graduate students to hear pitches from six digital health firms, including local nonprofits, start-ups and large national corporations.
Participating firms will share:
– What their organizations do;
– The skills they’re looking for in future hires; and
– Any practicum or employment opportunities they have available.
– Amrita Bhowmick, chief community officer, Health Union
– Michael Schwartz, director of transportation planning, Ride Report
– Andi Weiss, lead behaviorist of partnerships and advocacy, MicroMass Communications
– Anna Davidson, director of product and technology, Counter Tools
– Charla Hodges, senior project director and food retail environment coordinator, Counter Tools
We invite all students and presenters to stay for dinner following the presentations. Please register online. This event is sponsored by the UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health, UNC’s School of Media and Journalism and the UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Please contact Hannah Prentice-Dunn, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.