- This event has passed.
Odum Institute Short Course: Introduction to Survey Management
One event on October 28, 2020 at 9:00 am
The Odum Institute will host an online 2-day (10/27 and 10/28) course focused on the application of project management principles and techniques to the management of survey research projects. At the conclusion of the course, participants will have a basic understanding of the following:
- The principles of project management as applied to survey research
- How to plan a survey project
- How to implement the plan and manage the work
- How to manage the project budget
- How to manage the project contract
Instructor: Lisa Thalji
This course will count as 7.0 CSS short course hours.
This class will be offered via Zoom ONLY. Registration closes at 12:01am on 10/24/2020.
– CSS Students – $40
– UNC CH Students – $65
– Others – $90