Environmental Sciences and Engineering Centennial Celebration
The Department of Environmental Sciences and Engineering (ESE) will celebrate 100 years on April 5-9, 2021.
Leading up to the keynote seminar will be a week-long opportunity to watch 6-minute student speed talks and engage with current ESE students regarding their research.
Save the date and continue to check the Centennial page for the detailed agenda, including seminar and speed talk details.
- ESE Centennial Keynote speaker Gary White, April 9 at noon: REGISTER
- Watch 6-minute speed talks by current ESE students and chat with them live April 5-8, then attend the post-webinar social on April 9: REGISTER (one Zoom link for all of the following events)
- Monday, April 5 – Noon – 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 6 – Noon – 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 7 – Noon – 1:00 pm
- Thursday, April 8 – Noon – 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 9 social – immediately following the keynote webinar
We look forward to your participation!